Jason works at Fidelity at The Gateway - so in the morning the kids and I went to Discovery Gateway and then met Jason for lunch down at the fountains. (All wearing their matching orange - makes outings so much easier)
Madison is starting to notice what the older kids are doing and wants to be doing it too, and then gets SO EXCITED when she actually gets to do it. We went to Chuck E Cheese a week ago and she HAD to ride the Merry Go Round every time Megan did - with the biggest smile the whole time.
I think I have said it before but I am finding out Megan has a talent for math (type things). She really likes to construct and build and make things fit. She spent almost the whole time at this building station and built all sorts of things - and if she couldn't get something to work right she wouldn't get too frustrated, she just would try something else.
The fountains were a nice cool off.
1 comment:
That's fun that Megan likes math things. I love to watch a child figure out how to put things together. Your day looks fun. My sister also puts her kids in matching colors for outings. Great idea!
Post a Comment