Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gym Cats

When my friend Karli was in town from Boise we went to Gym Cats one afternoon.  Miss Madison thought she was in heaven - able to crawl onto all sorts of levels, and mats, and soft surfaces to fall onto.  



Isn't she SO CUTE!!


This little girl was actually really timid and shy - which is very unlike her.  I think a new little personality is starting to emerge with her that isn't as "crazy" as we once thought.  She likes to stay close to me now - which is fine by me.

I hardly saw the boys - they ran, and jumped, and swung, and played the whole time without stopping.




Mason, Payton, and Brock about to jump.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks SOOOO fun!

The Sylvia's said...

That looks so fun! My little sister is coming to visit soon and want to go. Where is it? When is open gym for the little ones?