Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Grandma Hanna's Summer Party

My mom hosted a swim party at her house with the Thomas' and their grand kids.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


This was the first year Brock could figure out how to get to the bottom of the slip and slide.  Noah was still struggling.  Megan would have none of it.  Which made me sad.  Last summer she was so fun and daring and loved water, (slip and slide last summer) this summer she seems to spend most of her time whining for me to "hold her" instead of playing.  Oh well, I complained when she was crazy and into everything and now I am complaining that she has mellowed out... if there is one thing I do know is that it is all a stage and everything will pass.



No comments: