Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter Sunday

Jason spoke in church on Sunday so his parents came to our church and then stayed for dinner.  Jason did a great job, he obviously spoke about the atonement and resurrection - he also teaches gospel essentials every week and he also taught his class - so it was a busy day for him - but he is good at stuff like that, so I wasn't too worried. 
 
I tried to get a good picture of the kids in their Easter clothes.  Not that they are really "Easter Clothes" - I have never bought my children new outfits... ever.  But just spring colored clothing that I took out of a box.  None the less they were cute - but unwilling to take pictures.

I Love Maddie in pigtails.  You would think there are so many of her because she is the baby - in truth she is the only one that likes having pictures taken of her right now - she will stand there and say "cheese" and then "see it" after every picture.








Megan is up for only 2 pictures - but they are usually super awkward.



However she DID want pictures of her in the "tree house" - I'll take what I can get.





The girls REFUSED to take pictures together - I snapped a quick on AFTER church while they were playing in the sand box.


The boys didn't get any pictures - they didn't have "new" outfits anyways - they just wear what they always wear.  But we managed to get one semi-decent family photo.


No comments: