Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Random

Probably every month you are going to get a "random" post.  My kids have lately been insisting that I take a picture of them when they do something, and everytime I upload my photo's I find pictures Brock has taken.  Most of these are not even really picture or blog worthy as to the real meaning of the photo - but why I am including them is for a "snap shot" into my real daily life.  My posts and pictures that have purpose are usually planned.  Everyone is dressed, the girls' hair is done, the house is clean, etc.  But that is not usually real life - duh.  Take the below picture for example.  Boys are dressed, Megan in jammies - now that's real life.
 
So here is April's Randomness.
 
My kids build a tent with our train table daily.






Brock had to dress up like an old man for school.  I think he pulled it off well.

Tea party with friends - above.  And playing with our cousin, Millie, on our lawn below.  I am LOVING Megan having her own friends.  It reminds me of my childhood.  Millie and Megan were playing on the front lawn with blankets and dolls.  I remember doing this all the time with my friends and sisters.
 
Just hanging out in the front.
 Maddie loves to just smile for the camera and say "cheese".

 
Brock and Noah share a room but not a bed.  But they fall asleep in the same bed every night.  I hear Noah wake up and move into his own bed every night around 11:00.  I went in one night to put laundry away and found them sleeping identically. 


I turned the flash on to see them better.  They truly are each other's other half.
 
A Brock picture of dinner.   He had to go to the bathroom and surprised us by taking a picture. (I wish he would have lifted it over the railing -  I guess I should teach him about photography)
 

Oh these girls, these girls.  One day I will have to do a whole post about them - but I am afraid it might just come off as negative. :)  Yes Megan still has a binkey - but ONLY for sleeping  - well same with Madison, well SUPPOSED to anyways.  Madison has learned to open her door.  So she goes into her room and gets her "bink and blank" and Megan's "bink and blank" and runs and gives it to Megan.  Then they "set up" their beds on the couch or floor or whatever and just lounge.  Throughout my day I turn a corner and find them with "binks and blanks".  On one hand super annoying, but I find it super cute as well.  Now every morning I take their "bink and blanks" out of their beds and put them up high in their closets.  Now Madison will come find me asking me where they are.   
  
Two more photos of Brocks.  I didn't want to include them because I thought people might be jealous of how sexy I look.  But hey, truth is truth. :)

 Carrying Megan up for her nap.
  

Putting Maddie down for her nap.  Yep still in pj's and haven't showered at 1:00 in the afternoon.   
  

And last but not least must include the marshmallow train.

No comments: