Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Zoo with Grandma

Grandma Herbert and Brock's Spring Break overlapped by one day - so we decided to go to the Zoo.  It was a great day to go - a little chilly at times but not hot and not crowded and the animals were pretty active.

After some coaxing we got the peacock to open it's feathers - breath taking!





After I got home and looked at the pictures it was fun because I didn't know that Debby took random pictures of me "handling" my kids.


Merry-go-round with Grandma






The tiger was great - he was roaring the whole time.  It was so loud and deep and I was amazed that he hardly opened his mouth.  Madison was pretty scared.

 
Some more pictures Debby took





It was a fun day at the zoo - thanks Debby!

No comments: