By far this is my most favorite outing with my kids. Although the older they get the "harder" it gets. No one bats an eye when a 2 year old or a 3 year old runs around the rim of a fountain or puts their hands in and slashes. In fact most people smile and say how cute they are. But it is not so cute when a 4 or 5 year old do that - in that scenario they look like hooligans that have no discipline. We are on the cusp of Brock and Noah not being able to do the things they used to be able to do because they should "know better" and temple square often amplifies that. They are good to be obedient and follow the "new" rules, but a I am also careful to not be too naggy and let them have fun - that is the point after all.
Oh, did I mention Jason got Good Friday off of work so he got to come along with us - score!
These two boys have become mostly silly and often annoying. Don't get me wrong - I love them and there are some great things about them getting older - but anyone who has been around a 7 year old boy knows that they can be super annoying - it often comes out in pictures.
Megan twirling.
pictures Brock took.
It was great and I can't wait to go more, especially when there are flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment