Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmases at temple square

After the kids were sad last year about not being at temple square I decided to print out some pictures of us at temple square over the years and hang them up.  The kids noticed that we have had a picture in the same place the last few years.  They really wanted another one in the same place.
2007 - 8 months old

(we missed 2008 - we had a 2 month old and a 18 month old and lived an hour away - I wonder why we missed it?! :) - plus it wasn't a "tradition" yet.

2009 - 1 and 2 years old

2010 - 8 months old, 2 and 3 years old

2011 - 4 months old, 18 months old, 3 and 4 years old

2012 - 1, 2, 4, and 5 years old

missed 2013 - in Denver

2014 - 3, 4, 6, and 7 years old

No comments: