Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Out with friends

I found that it is too hard to get together with everyone I want to and miss each time I come to Utah.  So instead I try to spend real quality time with someone different each time.  This time I got together with three friends.  Corinne - who I didn't take any pictures with.  She lives in Seattle with her two girls.  We hadn't seen each other in a few years.  It was great to be in Utah at the same time.

Then one night I met my old neighbors, Natalie and Amy for ice cream after our kids were in bed.  We stayed until 11:30 just chatting and could have stayed much longer - but they were long past closing.  It was so fun - I miss them terribly.


No comments: