Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Reception

Their reception was also at Heritage Gardens.  It was such a beautiful wedding.  Hopefully when we get the pictures back I can post more.  

My girls were in heaven.  They loved every detail of the wedding.  Especially their dresses!

Aren't they so adorable!!


And of course who wouldn't be thrilled with a dessert and hot chocolate buffet.


Brock and Brad.  They are such good friends.


My extended family.  I miss them so much!

And this guy - he is so great!  He works "behind the scenes" so great for me - making sure everyone is happy and on time and dressed and fed.  He even took the kids home when they were "done" and put them to bed so I could stay the whole time.  He really is my better half!






















1 comment:

Jill T said...

That is so fun. Cute dress Jamie!