Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Chuck E Cheese


As per my goals from a few posts ago.  I am wanting to do something fun with the kids one day a week after school.  The best day for this is Friday.  On Monday we have homework packets to get done before Family Home Evening.  On Tuesday Brock has Basketball.  On Wednesday we have Chess Club and Cub Scouts.  And on Thursday, well Thursday would work fine, but we do have spelling test the next day - so we just have to make sure we are done with that and all of the other homework due on Friday.

Well last week I picked the boys up from school and we went straight to Chuck E Cheese.  Santa had given them quite a few tokens in their stockings and they were eager to spend them.  Brock broke his record and got 280 tickets!  Mostly because Chuck E Cheese is always EMPTY from 3:30 - 5:30 and Chuckee still came out and did his "free ticket throw" and my kids were the only ones there to get the tickets - score!!

On the way home we went through a car wash (which my kids had never done before) - when we got home Megan told Jason she had the best day ever, "we went to Chuck E Cheese, went through a car wash, and listened to the whole Wicked sound track."  I never knew car washes could mean so much.



No comments: