Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, February 20, 2015

No more nursery

I remember the day our last child went into nursery.  And now... she has gone into primary.  It is weird not have any more children in nursery.  I feel like I am in a different "group" in the ward now.  I no longer have young kids, or babies, just a bunch of kids in primary.  While it feels a little weird, and I often forget, I am ok with that.  Madison loves primary.  It took a few weeks, but now she is a rock star.  Mostly because her teacher is a rock star.  My children have excellent primary teachers whom I love and truly respect.  They love my children and magnify their callings in ways that I know I would struggle to do in Primary (at least right now).  Madison, and the rest of her class, were a love-bugs today at church and delivered Valentines to all the ward members. 


No comments: