Grandma Hanna sent the kids (and Jason and I) a Valentines package with our favorite candies and some Valentines. The kids LOVE getting packages!
Megan's surgery was on the 13th - so we knew we were not going anywhere or doing anything special for Valentines day. I absolutely LOVE chocolate dipped strawberries. So after the kids went to bed Jason and I dipped some strawberries and watched our show, "The West Wing" (highly recommend it).
Don't they look wonderful! I am one lucky lady, he knows me so well. AND he got good chocolate too - not just Bakers chocolate. To quote him exactly, "I got the best kind of chocolate Walmart had." That was the quote of the day for sure, "best kind... Walmart had." But he was right... it was amazing.
I think this might have been one of my favorite Valentines.
Well, except for
this one. That one was better - it also had chocolate dipped strawberries.
No comments:
Post a Comment