As soon as we got back from Utah the girls were in "wedding mode". Obviously we had just gotten back from Utah from Danial and Angie's wedding, so everything in their lives became about weddings. They had also gotten SEVERAL Anna and Kristoff dolls for Christmas - so naturally Anna and Kristoff were the ones getting married. But the BEST part... they got married in the temple!! It was hilarious... and wonderful. Megan told me that her and Madison were going to have a wedding for Anna and Kristoff - I told her I thought that was great. About 20 minutes later they came and got me and this is what I found.
They had gotten down a book that I have with a picture of the temple on it - then they put all the "friends" sitting around the temple - and then Anna and Kristoff "walk out of the temple" and everyone claps and cheers. (If you are not LDS - this is how my kids experienced a temple marriage). I loved it. I am so grateful for Daniel and Angie for being such a great example to my girls. They are at very impressionable ages right now, and I know that having been at the temple and seeing Daniel and Angie solidified in their mind that "you get married in the temple". Had they seen Angie walk down an isle and get married by a preacher, I am sure there would have been an isle on this table and Anna walking down.
No comments:
Post a Comment