Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 23, 2020

charts

One day I took a picture of all my lists and charts.  I may have some of these in other posts.  But I can't remember.

This is the list the kids had while we were in the hospital having the baby.  We hired someone to take care of Dane (Anna Prusse - from the ward), but we decided to let the 4 older kids be in charge of themselves.  At first glace they got a solid B.  But after further examination all they did was eat candy and have screen time - for about 3 days straight.  haha  I guess they weren't ready. (Anna was at the house and ultimatly in charge - but I told her to just let them take care of themselves)

Since anything can happen when your going to have a baby and none of my previous "watch my older children when I have a baby" plans have worked, I figured anyone might have to "step in" and be in charge of Dane.  So I put signs all over so anyone could take care of him.  It is helpful for the kids as well. 



Our lists of lunches and snacks go on the fridge so I don't have to hear "we have nothing to eat" 1000 times a day. 

Our point system  Who ever has the most points at the end of the week gets to pick the dessert for FHE.



No comments: