Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Coming Home

Debby brought our older kids back to us!!  We were so excited to have them home.  I made a welcome home sign.    When Dane first saw them he smiled... then he yelled and ran away... then he came back and gave them all a hug.  






Grandma stayed a few days and had some quality time with the babies.  (the older kids did go and stay at their house a few days while in Utah - but I don't have any pictures.  They went hiking at bridal veil falls, rode her riding lawn mower (and mowed the lawn), went swimming, got snow cones, and had a ton of fun!)




I cant not over emphasize how grateful I am to ALL our family who helped take care of and love my older kids and gave them a great summer and life long memories and also gave me a chance to get my footing and feel prepared to tackle this big job of raising these 6 kids.  And to Jason for doing ALL THE THINGS that I fall short on doing.  

No comments: