Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

My garden

One of the last things I did in pregnancy before I couldn't really "do" things anymore and the first thing I did postpartum was tend to my garden.  I really enjoy my front yard flower garden.  I haven't been able to put as much TLC into it as I would have liked.  But given our spring/summer I am happy with how it has turned out.  For the first time I bought some perennials.  They add such a great color.  Dane, Eve, and I spend several hours a day in our front yard (and several more in our back yard).  I appreciate having something beautiful to look at.
First time in her wrap.





No comments: