Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Evee-Bee

We call her Eve, Evee, Eve-bee, or Bee.  We are all in love. 
She is a good baby.  Although she hasn't embraced her role as the 6th child.  Madison was a great 4th baby.  She knew her place.  She was fine being set down, put herself to sleep, and waited patiently to be fed.  Eve likes to be held, rocked to sleep, and takes about an hour to eat.  But I have so many helpers (and Jason works from home) that none of us really mind giving her what ever she wants. 




Her days and nights are still switched.  She spends most of her time sleeping - especially for our outings (which makes outings pretty easy)

She is laying on my baby blanket that I had all growing up.

She loves bath time. 








I mean.... come on!!  So cute!


Frumpy face/chubby cheeks!


She is a tad cross eyed.  The doctor says it is likely to go away around 4 months.  But with Megan's history we aren't so sure!

She loves a good swaddle and being outside.


Grandma Hanna bought her this outfit.

Great grandma Brown bought her this blanket.

And Aunt Ashley made her this towel.

1 comment:

Jill T said...

She is so darling! I'm so happy for you guys.