Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Brian's Baptism


 Brain got baptized!!!  I think I was more thrilled on this day than I was on Krista's baptism.  I am so excited for him and for his family.  We didn't do much to help him get baptized (who really does?), but I guess we did what we could.  I prayed a lot and continued to try and move him along.  In the beginning I "did a lot". I had a very specific promptings.  I felt like Brian would be converted through working in the primary and then also with Elder's in our ward (not sisters).  I would call primary teachers and ask them to ask Brian to sub and would tell Elder's to stop by their house.  But a few years ago I let go and let Krista take over.  She was fully capable of receiving revelation about how to help Brian, so she is the one the spirit would communicate with.  They also had wonderful ministering brethren who were also constantly on the Lord's errand.  

I can't wait to see how the Lord shapes their future and the wonderful things they will do!

No comments: