Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Outings

In my perfect world Dane and I would go on a "real" outing (grocery store, library, and parks don't count) at least once a week.  Unfortunately there just isn't enough stuff open to accommodate that AND it is just really hard to do it.  But things are slowly changing and I try real hard.  We still have our pass to the aquarium so we go there at least once a month (or every 6 weeks).  We invited David and Krista once.




We go to the park every week - usually with our ward play group.  I am trying to  teach Dane about friends.  He doesn't really have any kids "his age" they are all 3 or 1, so it is kind of hard.  In a few years it won't matter - but developmentally it really does matter right now.  He says his friends are Will and Marshal.  It is pretty cute.  sometimes Eve comes with us - but she is usually at home napping.


And Chuck e Cheese finally opened!!!  I am so excited!  Dane loved it (not as much as he COULD HAVE - they took away coins and tickets and subbed a debit card - SO LAME for little kids.  So now it is half or even a fourth of the fun it used to be.  But he doesn't know what he is missing. So its' ok... I guess.

He got pretty good at ski-ball.  He wanted to do it by himself.  He got it pretty good.




 

No comments: