Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Crafting

Holy Moly I am not really sure how I want to approach this post - probably because I don't know how to feel about it.  Sometime during the last year Megan and Noah discovered hot glue and cardboard.  This is where you will find Megan and Noah almost 24/7.  They sit in the basement and craft while listening to audio books.  I love it for a few reasons: it is creative, they are adorable, it isn't screen time, they are doing it together, its a new hobby, etc.  The reasons I hate it.  They go through hot glue like it is water, they have ruined our carpet and bathroom, it is always a mess.  Obviously the reasons for loving it are better than the reasons for hating it.  So it keeps going.  











 

No comments: