Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Cute Eve

I mean... I don't have words... she is just adorable.


Although her adorableness will only get her so far.  She is a bum.  She won't roll or crawl or anything.  She just lays there.  We work with her and put her down ALL THE TIME - but she has no desire to move.  Most of our kids were crawling and pulling up by now - not to mention rolling for months.  It makes seeping hard because she can't roll around and fin her binky - especially when it gets stuck under her.  grr

And just for a few other baby pictures.  

Dane is the best


They love their baths together.

And playing together.


We all love watching her sleep.

 

No comments: