Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, March 15, 2021

Snow Day

The first week of March we woke up to a snow day.  I went and told the kids to not wake up and to just sleep in, then I gratefully went back to bed.  Then I felt a nudge, a nudge to get out of bed and make the kids milk mush.  I used to make a nice hot breakfast more mornings than not.  But when I became pregnant with Dane cereal in the morning became the norm and now I can not even tell you the last time I made something for breakfast (in the actual morning, I will often make something mid-morning, around 9:30 or 10).  This was my chance.  I got out of bed, did my normal morning routine, and then headed down to make milk mush. The kids were grateful. 

Brock was up and out of bed pretty early becasue he had been praying for snow.  He went out and shoveled from 8:30 to 11:30 and then again from 1 - 4:30.  He has been diligently trying to earn money for a switch.  Jason went out and shoveled and made this awesome sled hill for Dane and the girls.  Most of the day was spent outside playing in the snow - except Noah, he stayed downstairs and crafted all day.











 

No comments: