Jason's sister, Kasey, came into town last week end. I seriously love my sister-in-law. We weren't real close the first few years of Jason and mine's relationship - but I feel like in the last 2 years or so we have gotten really close and defined our own relationship outside of the family. I love it. She is such a great aunt. She sends my kids post cards almost every month - which they l-O-V-E and birthday cards. We had such a fun time with her.


She took us all to Discovery Gateway and then to dinner.


Then one night she took me to dinner. Such a great night out for me - I don't get them often, it was just what I needed. Her coming to town was almost like a vacation for us!
And while she was here she decided to spoil my kids for their birthday. She got Megan this car! She loves it. She has learned to open the door, climb inside, shut the door, open the door, and get out. It is the cutest thing ever.

And she got Brock his first bike. I spider man bike no less - just what he wanted.
3 comments:
You guys are such lucky ducks!
Wow! What a great and err.. rich.. aunt! I need me one of those! :)
What a sweet and fun aunt.
Post a Comment