Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Full Week

Last week was a busy week. I have about a million things to post. I will start with Tuesday. We went to Monkey Island in Lehi with our friends - Jess, Rachel, Andrew, and Cara. I love bounce houses. They are probably my favorite things to take my kids too. I wish that we had one close by that was not a million dollars. I have to drive into Utah County to go to one.

I digress, Brock spent almost the whole time jumping onto this tree.




Megan in fearless. I think she thinks she is the same age as her brothers. She did not want to be held - or even crawl around on the ground. She wanted to be IN the bounce houses.








Noah loves the slides. The first place he went was the biggest slides there. He went down about 20 times.





I tried to get a picture of the four of us. Let's see how that turned out

Last one it the best. But hardly good. Maybe one day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's fun to see Noah and Andrew playing together. They're a couple weeks apart?

I also like the pictures of you and your kids. What a fun adventure.