Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One, Two, Three

What am I counting?

The ages of my children. For one week a year my older three children will be right in a row age wise. (My younger three children will be - but the duration depends on when this next one shows up.)

Megan came 6 weeks early - so they were not supposed to ever be right in a row. When she did come before Brock was 3 - I was a little upset. I thought this one week a year would be embarrassing - and I would just tell people Brock was 4 or Megan was not 1 yet. But I now love it and I am sad for Brock to turn four. I guess in the last year I have embraced my life a little more.

For now I am going to enjoy my kids at 1, 2, and 3; because I hear the years of 16, 17, and 18 are going to be a killer! I think we should start saving for our car insurance right now!

2 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

Think of it this way, you will only need one car because they can all drive to high school together!

Karen said...

I love the picture of the three of them. So cute.