Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

First Day of School

First day of school. 
 
Brock is in Second grade and has Mrs. Edggitt.  He really likes her and I like her too.  She is helping Brock a lot in school.  At school Brock is very shy and reserved.  Some days I think he goes the whole day with out talking.  He really likes to fly under the radar.  She has really worked with him to come out of his shell and even in one month we have noticed a difference.
 
Noah is in first grade and has Mr. Graff.  Most parents at the school don't love him so I was nervous - but I LOVE him for Noah.  He is older and, according to the parents, very "old school" - but I love that.  His classroom is run very orderly and the kids meet his clear and exact expectations. 

 
The boys:


 
And of course the first day of the girls all alone: :)
Everyone was very worried about what I was going to do with out a boy to help me with the girls.  I am happy to report we are doing just fine!  :)

No comments: