Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Park

I have at least 13 posts that are sitting in my draft folder that I need to finish from summer.  So... here we go.
 
We have weekly park days in our ward.  Truth is we only went to 2 or 3.  The boys don't really like it - it is more for mom's and kids with preschool age children and the boys think the is "boring".  Some days I call around my friends with older kids and ask them to come to park days.  This time we got several "older kids" and everyone had a blast.  This particular park was also a splash pad - win, win.
 
Harry, Riley, Madison, Noah, Dillon, Aiden



Brock, Madison, in the back is Charity, Alania, and Brighton - they are our good friends here.

No comments: