Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Temple Trip

Almost once a week the girls and I head to sprouts to get our weekly produce (I spend about 30 dollars on produce each week... just in case you were wondering).  The temple is just one block over from Sprouts - so if there is time - we often head over there.


The girls wanted a picture in front of Jesus.  I said, "say cheese" and Megan said, "wait, I want to take a silly picture, because if Jesus were here I think he would want a silly picture with me."  I couldn't argue with that logic - so we got a silly picture! 
 
 
I am sure this is not a wadding pool - but... they have never gotten all of the way in... so I think this is ok.... right?





 

 


No comments: