Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Madison's Birthday



My baby is three.  So I guess I don't have a baby anymore... or even a toddler... I only have kids.  We normally don't do friend parties for turning three - only family ones.  But since we don't have any family here we had a very simple, short, friend party with some little girls and their moms.  Actually Madison doesn't really have any friends that are her age right now.  She was torn between a Princess Party and a Minnie Mouse party.  So in the end we combined them.  A Minnie Mouse cake with all the girls wearing princess dressed.  She loved it.






The two princesses.





 
They really wanted me to dress up like a princess too.  Megan had found my wedding dress a few day earlier in our spare room closet and tried to insist that I wear it to the party.  We settled on an old prom skirt.  :)




The crew: Zoe, Madison, Jordan, Megan, Lucia,
Alaynia, Aspen, and Ava
 
We played one party game: duck, duck, goose.


 
Opened presents

And had cake:


 
It lasted 35 minutes.  It was perfect. 

2 comments:

mbjhme said...

What a fun party, I wish I was there. The girls look darling. I can't believe you don't have a baby any more either, makes me a little sad. love you

Karen said...

A perfect party!