Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Neighborhood Fun

We moved into a great neighborhood.  It was actually one of the main reasons we bought the house.  When looking for a house I knew myself well enough to know how important it was for me to have "everyday" friends.  I want to be able to go in our front yard and play and with in a matter of minutes have other kids and other moms come outside to play with us.  When Jason found this house and he called to tell me about it I asked if it looked like a good neighborhood.  He said, "I am standing on the front porch and across the street form our house are 5 moms sitting in lawn chairs talking while about 10 kids are riding their bikes in the circle."  SOLD!!!  And it has exactly met my expectations.  They are wonderful and so fun.  It has been especially nice for me because none of them are members 9I knew that before we bought the house) - it has forced me to grow in a way I didn't exactly know I was lacking.  But that is another post for another day... well maybe... if you really want to know ask me... I may not want to post about some of those things.  :)
 
And for the reason of the post.  One day we had a giant neighborhood slip and slide. 






Finn, Aiden, Noah, Brock, Allie, Katie


Finn, Aiden, Noah, Brock, Madison, Megan
 

No comments: