Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Easter

I took very few pictures of Easter this year.  I kind of went through a rut.  If you couldn't tell my blogging is pathetic.  I can't believe I didn't blog once in the month of May.  I have only really missed about 3 months in the past 9 years I have been blogging.  Well while i have been in a blogging rut i have also been in a picture taking rut.  Sometimes I feel like - do I really need to take pictures of dying Eater eggs again?  Especially now when my children don't really change from year to year.  But, then when I go to blog about it I am sad their isn't a picture.  So I guess I just need to force myself out of those ruts!

Well, for Easter here are the pictures I DID take. 

Going down the stairs collecting eggs.
Looking around the house.

And them with their baskets.

After looking at these pictures I am reminded of the TRUE reason I am not taking pictures.  My camera is not taking good pictures really anymore.  I need a new one.  

No comments: