Jason's parents came out to visit in April. I just love having house guests. One reason we bough the house we did is that it would hold house guests. I just love when people stop in - even for just a night. But I also love when family comes and stays longer. They couldn't have come at a better time. Brock had just officailly gotten diagnosed with a learning disability (dysgraphia) and Debby is SO HELPFUL with stuff like that. She came in, talked me through everything and gave me the tools and confidence to move forward. She is such a great mother to me, Jason and our children. I love her deeply.
We also went hiking.
We also went bowling. Well... kind of. My Father in law, Randy, was the first to bowl, and on his first throw he tripped and actually broke his shoulder!! I felt so sad, they obviously left the bowling ally right away and never even got to bowl with the kids or anything and went to urgent care for an x-ray. They had to cut their trip short and miss seeing their other son and his family and head straight home. So sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment