Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Megan's Birthday with Grandma

Megan got an extra special treat for her sixth birthday this year.  Grandma was here!!  She got taken out to lunch and shopping to pick out a present (Lego's) - now that we are in Denver nobody gets that kind of treatment on their birthday - lucky girl!!  Also for her birthday breakfast she wanted Panikakers (like crepes) and my mom is the Panikaker master (she is the one I learned from) - so of course grandma stepped in and made us all a wonderful breakfast.

Megan looks thrilled doesn't she?  Why are kids so weird sometimes?  She got this birthday crown at school that she got to wear all day - she insisted on wearing it almost all week.  It was pretty adorable.



A new bike!


No comments: