Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Megan's Birthday Party

When Megan grows up she wants to be an artist, art teacher, and a mom.  She loves to do art all day.  So for her birthday party we did an art party.  This party came together in about 34 hours.  I am the worst when it comes to planning my kids birthday parties - I always leave it to the week before - or even the day before.  I am grateful to parents who still bring their kids to their parties with only a day or two notice.
Her invitation

We painted wooden jewlery boxes.  It is wonderful having a preschool for activities like these.

I also had jewels for them to put on.

A painting party also fits well to a color/rainbow theme.  My preschool kids had recently made this hand print rainbow for St. Patricks day - so  brought it up to add to the theme.


Her cake
and for snack we did these rainbow fruit-ka-bobs.

And all the looks of a 6 year old Megan.











Bryn, Anyia, Jackson (the only boy), Madison (top), Megan, Addison, Nora, Sydney, Afton, and Zoe











It was a great party.

No comments: