Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Spring Soccer

We had the worst spring soccer ever.  We are supposed to have 8 games over 8 Saturdays.  Our firsts 4 were cancelled due to snow, we only ended up playing 3 on their regular days.  Sadly they play all of their make-up games on Sunday - so out of the 8 games Brock only got to play 4 of them.  I kept waiting and thinking Brock would want to play on Sunday - but he never really did.  We never really said, "you can't play".  We just asked, "Do you think we should go play in soccer games on Sunday?" he said, "no" - then nothing was ever really said again.  He would express anger and frustration when a game would get cancelled and rescheduled for Sunday - as did I.  He was a trooper - I think he even had a better attitude about it than I did.
This is also our last season with the "Bulls" and his coach.  They are changing the birthday deadline for soccer next season and he will be in a different age group than most of his team.  



Brock is a great goalie and played that almost every game.


We love watching Brock play!

No comments: