Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Thankful Turkey - 10 years in the making

Every single year since I have had children (10 now) I have intended on making a Thankful turkey the first week of November and adding feathers every night of things we are thankful for.  EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.  But every year - it never, ever, happened.  This year on the Monday before Thanksgiving it was my turn for Family home evening.  This was my chance - I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.  I went with easy and simple - when i complicate things too much I get overwhelmed and don't do it. So the turkey isn't cute, the feathers are just straight strips of paper, and we just wrote everything in one night.  But we kept him up well into December and we loved our turkey.  

No comments: