My kids were introduced to Studio C about a year and a half ago by our friends, the Birchs. They have loved it, so I thought they would get a kick out of going over to the BYU broadcasting building to see what we could see. I didn't know what to expect (I guess I could have called ahead - but I didn't think they were THAT official). Turns out I am not the only one who wants to show their kids Sutdio C and it is VERY official. They have a tour guide and memorabilia and you are supposed to make an appointment... oops. Well, they did well to accommodate us and took us on a tour. The kids were in heaven and thought it was so so cool.
Some of the sets:
Hair and make-up
Tech rooms
Then we went to the creamery for some yummy ice cream.
And last but not least we went to the Bean Museum. At this point we have walked the whole of campus and our car was over by Brick Oven still. So... being the awesome mom that I am I ran back through campus, picked up the car, and drove it back to pick everyone up.












No comments:
Post a Comment