Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Utah: Wheeler Farm

We went on a whole Hanna family outing to Wheeler farm one afternoon.  If you are a long time reader of my blog you know that Wheeler Farm is near and dear to my heart.








Jason was the only man that came along - he is such a trooper.  Now that we are the only one living away when we come and visit all the other men still have to go to work everyday - so he is left alone to come on our outings. 
Which is great becasue Jason really enjoys kids and loves talking to them and answering their questions, I think he talked to Sam and Madison for about 15 minutes about Turkeys.


Grandma payed for a cow tractor ride!  Woo Hoo!










Brock just kept finding bigger and bigger sticks to carry around.

Talk about a family tree~!





They all tried to help Brock carry his biggest and last stick - but I don't think this constitutes as a stick anymore!

We ended the day playing at the park and having lunch.



Jason and the boys tossed around a football instead of playing at the park.



We got a shot of the sisters (and Addie).  I sure love them all and love spending time with them!

1 comment:

mbjhme said...

It was such a fun adventure and a beautiful day
Love ❤️ you
Mom