Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Outdoor ed

We had to drive home from Utah on Monday (Labor Day AND Noah's birthday) because Brock had Outdoor Ed Tuesday morning.  In the 6th grade all the students go to a camp for a week.  He had so much fun and I think grew up a lot.  They had great activities and they learned a lot of independence.  When I went to pick him up he dropped his bags and ran to me and gave me a hug.  It literally melted my heart.  He said, "I almost got homesick".  When I asked him what made him homesick he said he "missed yelling at Noah".   Upon more inquiry he meant (I think) being responsible for and playing with Noah.

I sent him with my old digital camera so he could take pictures.  These were the best ones.
Him and his good friend Cameron.




Lincoln





Andrew

No comments: