Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Utah: Boating

The next morning after the sleepover at the Fosters we went boating.  It ended up being  the perfect day.  The weather was nice and we practically had the lake to ourselves.  The kids just tubed the whole time - for about 4 hours!  I was so sad not to be able to tube or ski - but hey - babies are worth it!







So glad I got this hunk to come with us.  Boating is my happy place.  It is sort of his sad place.  So I am glad when he comes with us.  Lucky for him it is only once a year or less.  But before we got married he promised one day we would buy me a boat :)




Brock isn't that into water.  He tubed once or twice.  But he does seem to enjoy the boat and does say he wants to go boating.  Anyway - grandpa let him drive a boat a few times to try to engage him. 

No comments: