Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, October 7, 2018

my garden

Here are my pictures of my garden this summer.  It wasn't as pretty as last year.  I think part of it was the heat - and also most of these are on their second year and I have found that things don't often bloom on their second year.



My hydrangeas are my pride and joy.  I love them and I had high hopes for them.  At the beginning of the summer one bush bloomed BEAUTIFULLY!  I never took a great picture but I got THREE different color blooms on one bush!  I was so happy and couldn't wait for the other 3 bushes to bloom.  They never did!  One almost died.  My one bush made me very happy - I hope next summer I can get all 4 to bloom


My woolly thyme was beautiful this year and bloomed with a lot of purple flowers.  I took pictures a little too late in the season.




No comments: