Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

temple

I have loved my weekly temple trips the last 2 years.  Jason often comes with me and it is a perfect mid-week day date.  After a years worth of work we went and got his great-great grandparents family all sealed.  I have learned to deeply love the Whitworth family and their children's spouses.  I have had a lot of spiritual experiences finding their names and doing their temple work.  It was such a great day having them all sealed to their spouses and sealed to their parents. I can't wait to meet them one day.  I know them and I know that they know me.

A  beautiful fall day at the temple right before they ripped out all the flowers.  I tried to get a selfie with my baby bump.





No comments: