Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Utah: Kittens

After Great's we stopped at my aunt Leslie's to visit and see her new kittens (it was a busy first day - actually they were all busy).  The kittens were adorable and everyone loved playing with them.


Brock is so gentle with animals.  While the other three are holding and picking them up.  Brock just sits their - gently and quietly.  Eventually they all climb into his lap and he just softly pets them.  He gets his gentleness from his dad.  You can easily dismiss Brock's love and gentleness for apathy or disinterest - but if you watch him you will just see that he is slow and gentle.  I can't wait for the baby to come because I think he will be the same way.  While the other three will be all over that baby and Brock will stand in the back and not say anything - I know I will have to remember that he likes to show love and interest in quiet moments.  I will need to help provide those.

No comments: