Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Back to school lunches


There was a conference talk many years ago (like 4 or 5), it was by a Seventy, I can't find it but essentially he talked about a boy who was telling the Seventy that the boys father took them out to lunch every eyar and told them what kind of things they could expect from life, friends, school, temptations etc that year.  Then he said, "and when those things happen, come talk to me because I have been there." 

Jason and I thought that sounded like a great idea and we have started doing it.  It starts in 6th grade.  They get to choose where to eat.  It is so fun talking to the kids and hearing about their thoughts and have a chance to talk about "real" stuff.  I got a picture of Megan and her lunch but for some reason my phone deleted it (it has been doing that lately).  
.


 

No comments: