Aren't these towels so cute! They are baby shower presents for some friends I have who are having girls. Check out those pleats - I did those all by myself - I really have never sewn anything but a straight line before!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Project Towels
I don't consider myself a crafty person - but I do like to fake it and often list crafts, scrapbooking, and sewing as hobbies. I don't really know what I am doing and am not perfectionistic enough to really do it right (I am sure that is not a word - but it worked). I guess I must fake it pretty good because I have been called twice to serve as the Enrichment Counselor in the Relief Society Presidencyand both times we made hooded towels for baby gifts - and both times I wanted to make them, but didn't have the time (when you are the Enrichment Counselor you never get to do any of the crafts). For years I have been meaning to figure out how and make a bunch - and last week I finally did it.
Aren't these towels so cute! They are baby shower presents for some friends I have who are having girls. Check out those pleats - I did those all by myself - I really have never sewn anything but a straight line before!

Aren't these towels so cute! They are baby shower presents for some friends I have who are having girls. Check out those pleats - I did those all by myself - I really have never sewn anything but a straight line before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jamie! I love the designs you chose! I have to say this has been by far my favorite enrichment project we've done in the 169th ward! Now I know the first project on my list after graduation.....thanks for the inspiration=0)
Those towels are SO cute. Your boys are getting so big. How are you doing? I love your blog, it is always so uplifting.
The towels are so cute! I have always wanted to make some of those to but just never have. Maybe I will try it! I hope to see you at Levi's wedding!
Those are adorable! Can you put the pattern on the blog? We have not done that at any of our enrichments...
Those are super duper cute!!! I love polka dots too! They don't take very long to do huh??
Post a Comment