Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

a sitter

Jason has work off on Friday (it is Good Friday) - we would love to go to the temple on Friday morning. I haven't had any luck finding a babysitter. I know some of my favorite 169th friends read this blog - so if any of you are still in Provo and have Friday morning available and want to spend it with the 2 most handsome boys around - let me know. )Noah should be sleeping for most of it - and Brock is well... wonderful!)

Or if any family or other friends want to volunteer - I'll take ya :)

3 comments:

Foster Mom said...

um...i don't know if you REMEMBER or not but I told you that we would LOVE to watch your children!! I'd want to watch them here if that's ok. I have a crib and porta crib...I don't know if it will mess up their schedules, but we would LOVE to have them!

Jamie said...

I know kate - I plan on using you - but for an evening trip - This is just going to be a quick morning trip, so I want to try and find someone in Provo - so we can go to the Provo temple. Thanks though!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, They can come play at our house! Isaac would love to have friends come over, and the little girl I usually babysit isn't coming tomorrow. Let me know. 801-471-8980.