Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Bike Ride

We had such a fantastic fall break. Great weather, nothing to do - in fact ALL of our friends were gone.  And I mean ALL.  I thought about going to Utah but then we coudln't for some reason (I don't remember why right now).  At first I thought it would be hard with out any friends - but it ended up being great.  We had great adventures everyday that lasted almost all day (woot woot for no nappers!)

One day we took a crazy long bike ride all over our neighborhood.  We went to a park, the rec center, King Soopers, and then back home.  On the way there we went through the "open space" (bike trails through fields connecting neighborhoods) but on the way home we just went right down Highlands Ranch Parkway.  I was a little nervous - but they all did great.  I LOVE days like today.  I live for them.

Madison's tire was flat so she was on a scooter.


ha - I am horrible at this selfie thing - I need to find a teenage girl and have her get me some pointers - I am so focused on the phone and kids I forget to smile or look cute.  Oh well.

I love my biker gang

No comments: