On another day we went and hiked Castle Rock again. We have done it several times before (and love it). We had Ammon with us on this day so we wanted to take him on a fun hike. Plus with his help I figured we could all make it to the top (we have to climb up sheer rock and don't trust that I can get all four up and down without an extra set of hands).
Can I just tell you that each one of my kids has their own special relationship with Ammon and love him for different reasons. Brock has loved having an "older brother" (that is what Brock calls him) it is almost like having Ammon around has helped Brock feel older and more validated.
LOVE those missing teeth.
We made it to the top!

Madison got pretty tired on the way down. This was day three of our Fall Break - we had already spent one day swimming (no pictures - Ammon came also), bike riding, and now hiking - she is such a trooper - so I gave her a ride down.
Ammon and I may or may not have gotten Cafe Rio on the way home.

















No comments:
Post a Comment