Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Jason's Hair

Jason has had the exact same hair cut since he was about 10.  A 4 on the top and 2 on the sides - cut by his mom until he was 20 and me since then.  All his brother have had this same haircut.  It has been told that is ALL Herbert hair could do - it was just too coarse and thick to do anything else. 

Then at the Herbert reunion Matt showed up with a different hair style!  What?!?!  All the wives were in awe.  How did this happen?  What did it take?  Our hero Janina (Matt's wife) insisted that he TRY something else.  So he grew it out for 4 whole months and then went to a stylist - and low and behold - it could be styled!  Jason agreed to do the same thing.


Here is the four months of growing.  It drove him crazy!!  I trimmed around the ears and the back a few times - but we never touched the top.  


Then after his haircut (by my wonderful sister in law Brooke).  Isn't he sexy?!  I love it!  He doesn't.  He is a simple man and would much prefer his 4 on top and 2 on bottom that he doesn't have to style everyday.  But he also loves me immensely and does everything he can to make me happy - so he is keeping it.  I love him.

No comments: